Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Year in Review-I'm Not Who I Was



This animation depicts many of the activities our organization has been involved with throughout the 2010-2011 school year.  Over a span of about 25 seconds, it includes pictures from community service projects, cheering on our fellow Hilltoppers, competing in competitions around campus, as well as many get togethers centered on fellowship and building our community.  By showing pictures from the many activities we participate in, this news package portrays exactly what our organization is centered on: fellowship, faith, and athletics.  As the animation progresses, those viewing should get a better grasp of the type of community our FCA promotes as well as the activities we partake in to share the Good News!  Hopefully you walk away seeing the changes FCA can have on lives.  Over the course of this year many of our members' lives have been greatly impacted by the relationships built through FCA and I can guarantee you that "I'm Not Who I Was." 

I hope you enjoy and God Bless!
-Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment